Saturday, November 10, 2007

the beautiful Oregon coast

We took a trip to Oceanside, OR a couple days ago. The water was FREEEEEZING but it was so gorgeous, as you can see. It was Carter's first visit to the ocean and he loved it. We wanted to get a picture of all three of us so we walked over to some people who were playing with their dogs and taking pictures and asked if they wouldn't mind taking one of us with our camera. They agreed and then showed us the pictures on THEIR camera that they had already taken of us from a distance. It was a little weird but they were professional photographers and they said we were "just such a cute little family" that they couldn't resist. kinda funny
Carter's new thing is sticking out his tongue. It's ALWAYS out and he licks everything.

Everyone absolutely loves Carter here. I guess babies just aren't as common around these parts as they are in Utah. I've never had so many strangers come talk to me and tell me what a cute baby I have. I mean I know he's cute but gees!! I don't mind though, I love hearing it.

1 comments:

teamw said...

robin...
you look so cute with your new hair cut!! I miss the ocean so much! thanks for posting the pics. glad to see you guys are having fun. keep us posted on your adventures in WA!