What a cute couple we are! Prepare yourselves for lots of pictures and a long post about the past 3 years of our life together. Let's take a journey through the past......
We've been through two vehicles and are now on our third.
We've been through 3 cats (juanita not pictured) but OLIVER is still our favorite. Sadly, he only has 3 legs now :( He lives with my sister in Idaho. Leroy does too, if he's still alive :( He's been MIA for quite a while, but he's a feisty one!
We have moved 4 times. We have purchased, remodeled, and sold one house. Isn't it pretty!?
We've made one MAJOR move. This picture was taken after our car broke down and we had to walk across town to rent a truck.
Lindsay and Brian got married about 2 months before us.
This was while we were dating. My hair was so blonde!Dennison tied me up at Lindsay and Brian's reception.
Hanging out with Ani. I'm pretty sure we were watching veggi-tales.
Our trip to McCall while we were dating.
The actual moment of proposal. I said yes.


2 years ago

7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You guys make such a cute couple!
Office Thursdays will happen- I sound like a toad right now- they'll start once I'm better!
Cute post! That's awesome that you have a photo of the actual proposal. We have a photo of the view that we took right after. :)
Congrats guys! Sounds like a fun filled 3 years.
You two look so happy together!!! *wink ;) Remember that? Really though you have had a great three years! Congrats! Oh but know I will get revenge for posting that lovely picture of me. Worst. Picture. Ever. What was I? 20 lbs heavier and a man when that picture was taken? GEEZ!!! Gross!
I love anniversary posts because it is so fun to look back on our lives...then look forward to an exciting future! Anyway, happy anniversary!
Awww, that was such a sweet post! I loved seeing the last 3 years of your lives together. Mine would take forever - been married 12 years!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!! Don't you love the adventure of marriage? You guys look great!
Post a Comment