The ABC Info about me!
A - Age: 25. a quarter of a century.
B - Bed size: King (it's new, and I'm in love)
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the toilet and taking out the trash (good thing Dennison does both!)
D - Dog: not really a dog person
E - Essential start your day item: food and a huge glass of water
F - Favorite color(s): right now it's orange
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5' 7.5"
I - Instruments you play: I used to play the clarinet, I wonder if I still could...
K - Kids: Carter and Jude
L - Living arrangements: nice. We've officially lived in this house longer than any other since we've been married!
M - Mom's name: Karie
N - Nicknames: Robi, bin, mommy, changger, chang
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: yes, when I was 7 and had eye surgery
P - Pet Peeve: people slowing down before they get in the turn lane, waiting at a red light to turn right when the car in front of me is not turning, other people's feet touching me, "cool beans"
Q - Quote from a movie: "sgo, sgo, sgo, sget there!" -Dale from King of the Hill (not a movie, I know)
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 4 - 1 sister, 3 brothers
T - Time you wake up: between 7 and 8
U - Underwear: I, like Sylvia, like them to smell like bleach
V - Vegetable you dislike: not a huge fan of califlower
W - Workout style: I like using the treadclimber at Nautilus
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, eye
Y - Yesterday's best moment: When Carter invented a game for us to play. If it had a name it would probably be "hit the ball when mom throws it with a snake tail, or your hand, or your fist, or the broken bucket handle"
Z - Zoo favorite: monkeys
2 years ago
1 comments:
You young whippersnapper you! ;)
King beds are the best!!
Post a Comment