Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Contest Winner

Every year at Dennison's office they have a cubicle-decorating contest at Christmas time. Here's Dennison's cubicle. He tied for first place. It's an "Elf" theme, from the movie Elf.

He lowered his desk, took Carter's tiny chairs in, and put up a low roof so he would look huge in the little house, just like Buddy.

For the judging, he dressed up as Buddy the Elf. Behind him is a jack-in-the-box and and etch-a-sketch. There's also the "arctic puppets" on the wall. I must say, it is pretty incredible

8 comments:

Karie said...

nice job Dennison! you did a great job, it looks amazing, wish we could see it in person.

Lindsay said...

One word... RAD!!!! Dennison is now my Christmas hero!

Elizabeth said...

That is pretty impressive! What is even more impressive are those yellow pants. I hope he won a great prize.

FastDad said...

I saw this and said, "Hey, I know HIM!!!"
Good job Buddy.

teamw said...

LOL!!! I LOVE that movie! Nice job!

all about the girls said...

That is so awesome!!

Megan said...

You didn't mention that you made the costume!! Didn't you? That's what made the whole thing for me.

Cheryn said...

THAT. IS. AWESOME! Do those people have some time on their hands or was the pro-bono work? Haha--love that!