I've been making my own bread instead of buying it for a while now. It makes me feel like a good homemaker :) Also, I can't find any whole wheat bread at the stores that tastes good. But my whole wheat bread..... yum. Seriously, it's really good. Not that I'm bragging, but WOW! Anyways, whenever I make bread, Carter always comes and sneaks little finger-fulls while I'm kneading. So last time, I just put the mixing bowl on the floor after I poured the dough onto the counter. Worked like a charm. If Jude tried to leave the dough bowl, Carter would direct him back to his spot and say, "Jude, bread dough is sooooo yummy!" And I was able to knead away in peace.
It's the little things.
P.S. I don't know why all my pictures have been turning out blurry lately. I must need a new camera. There's no way it's my fault.
I love making and eating homemade bread and I have a pretty good recipe, but I always like to try new ones. Would you mind emailing me your recipe? justjessie at gmail dot com...THANKS!
With an endorsement like that, I totally have to try it!! Email me!! I also have a good recipe that requires no kneading and not too much rising time. Can't beat that!
3 comments:
Could you be any more amazing? Bread making! That is so awesome! And by the way, I love the way you write your posts, I can totally hear your voice!!
I love making and eating homemade bread and I have a pretty good recipe, but I always like to try new ones. Would you mind emailing me your recipe? justjessie at gmail dot com...THANKS!
With an endorsement like that, I totally have to try it!! Email me!! I also have a good recipe that requires no kneading and not too much rising time. Can't beat that!
Post a Comment