I'm still baffled at how they dug these markers out of the stacked boxes in the closet.
The pictures don't even do it justice. I've never seen so much marker on two little boys ever before. I hope I never do again.
I couldn't help but laugh when I walked in and saw this scene. So I sent them out to show their daddy who also couldn't keep from laughing. And now they think they're funny. oops.
Love this and can totally relate! I meant to thank you for the card. I was touched. I miss nursery. Is that wierd? Hope the pregnancy is going well. You look great...glowing and all that!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is AWESOME!! gotta love it!!
The ARE funny! You will never be able to not laugh at their hilarious stunts. Love them!
Love this and can totally relate! I meant to thank you for the card. I was touched. I miss nursery. Is that wierd? Hope the pregnancy is going well. You look great...glowing and all that!
Post a Comment