Saturday, December 18, 2010

more pictures of the baby girl

I know this picture is kinda blurry but it's too cute to not include.

My baby and my giant

She is just so sweet.

Jude LOVES her! I have to keep a close eye on him because he's always trying to pick her up. The above picture was taken after I'd left her on the couch for less than a minute to go answer the phone. I came back and found that Jude had picked her up and pulled her on top of him. "I'm holding Vienna!!" He was very proud of himself and it made me very nervous.



She's had some visitors! Lindsay and Van came to see our little beauty last week. Van wasn't sure what to think about her now, but we all know that soon enough they'll be best friends. And Grandma's been here taking good care of all of us.

What a little angel!

1 comments:

Annie said...

OH MY!!! She is so beautiful!!