Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Vienna's 9 month check-up

 So this little princess will be 10 months old tomorrow!  I can't believe how fast the time has gone.  She is still just the sweetest little thing ever.  She crawls super fast and walks along furniture.  She's taken 4 steps on her own!  Her pediatrician warned me to keep an eye on her at all times because she'll probably start climbing on everything soon.  I thought having a girl would give me a break from all the craziness!  But no, not even close.  She is happy all the time and loves to laugh.  She says "mama", although I don't think she puts it together that she's talking about me.  She's a great sleeper, always has been.  I would love to take credit for her being so awesome but I know it has very little to do with me.  She was sent to our home now because of her brilliant personality.  And we love her so much!

 She really loves her brothers.  Especially when they're not sitting on her or pushing her over.

 She loves to climb up on my lap when I'm on the floor.  Then she stands on my legs with her arms around my neck and just looks out over her kingdom.

 She also really loves baths.  She gets very jealous if the boys take one without her.

 She loves to be held.  She quite often crawls over and pulls herself up on my legs and yells at me until I pick her up.

 She is now 15 pounds.  Her weight is not even on the charts.  I swear I feed her!  She's 28.2 inches and in the 57%.

 She likes when I brush her hair (yay!!!!).

And she still really loves her daddy :)

3 comments:

Lindsey, J.D. said...

She really is the cutest girl ever. I am sorry that she doesn't seem to want to give you a break from the craziness, though! What's that about? Oh well, I'm sure she'll continue being a little angel.

Also - I loved the DC post but didn't get around to commenting yet ... thank you so much for all the pictures! I miss you.

Amy and Jon said...

She has the prettiest eyes! I'm glad you all are enjoying her so much. She is so precious.

emilyfcutler said...

my goodness she's so big and off-the-charts cute!!