Next item of business: Buy the kids some scooters. We do A LOT of walking and it's easier on their legs (and our ears) to take scooters.
Then: Make pancakes to make it feel more like home. Then let children play with their food because I'm a *fun* mom.
Next: Make some really sweet friends who we have so much fun with. It's amazing the difference a good friend can make!
Now this one is very important: Eat the same breakfast as all the French kids. Pain au Chocolate.
Next step: Create the perfect study environment for the grad student. Sign courtesy of Carter.
This is just a cute picture.
Then: While visiting the beach (a common occurrence), try not to get wet in the waves. Jude rarely succeeds at this one.
Next: explore the city and take in it's beauty and try to ignore all the dog poop on the sidewalks. You don't have to tell me, I'm well aware of the grossness.
Then: Find some cool parks. This one tops the list because of it's amazing views and large play area.
The view from one side of the park. From the other side we can see the harbor with all it's beautiful yachts and sailboats. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of that.
And fyi, "time-out" still works in France.
0 comments:
Post a Comment