Dennison had to go up to Seattle for some training last weekend so Carter and I took a quick trip to Utah. We weren't there for long so we mostly hung out with Grandma and Grandpa. It was very sad leaving Dennison but we managed to have some fun: Here's Carter with his Uncle Steve and Auntie Krista
Carter playing with cousin Naomi. Kristina was there too but I didn't get a picture.
Carter's favorite part of Grandma and Grandpa's house was the shelf full of kids books. He loved pulling them all onto the ground and then tasting them, one by one.
Carter got a new shirt from Ryan and Beccy's store, Mode boutique in Provo.
We got to see my dear friend Sylvia and her darling new baby(one track mind), and Jake.
Carter got to see his friend Tao and I got to eat at cafe rio.
We saw pregnant Annie... isn't she cute?!
And Carter played with Theo... Jake and Sylvia's dog. What a fun trip, but we're glad to be home.
2 years ago
3 comments:
Wow! You little boy is a cutie! I can't believe he is already pulling himself up to stand. Afton has a ways to go before that happens.
he looks so old in those pics...time goes too fast!! what a cutie!
It was so fun to have you here! I thing every 3 months is a good visiting plan.
Post a Comment