10 Years Ago: I was 14 years old and I had just moved to Provo, UT. I hated it! New school, no friends, I looked and felt very awkward. 8th grade was definitely the worst year of my life. Luckily, I have blocked most of it out of my memory:)
On My To-Do List: Finish my wedding scrapbook, finish the quilt for Carter that I started when I was still pregnant with him
5 places that I've lived: McCall, Provo, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Vancouver
5 jobs I have had: Tanning Salon (Perfect Tan!), Von Curtis Salon, Brent Brown Toyota, ASAP Appraisals, and of course MOM!
What I would do if I became a billionaire: Well, I would probably donate at least 10% to a very good cause..... church. I would help fund missions for worthy young men, I would buy a wonderfully cool house for my Dennisons and me, get my husband a gps (cause he wants one really bad), and we would take a lot of cool vacations. I'm sure we would find a lot of great things to do with our fortune, after all, we love helping people!
Bad habits: Me? I can't think of any....... ha ha, I wish. staying up too late, tickling Carter till he laughs so hard he cries
Things I enjoy: Playing with Carter, watching him learn new things, RaD(Robin and Dennison) time after Carter's asleep, cookies
Things people don't know about me: I watch Hannah Montana on the Disney channel, and love it.
tagged: Laura Clark, Sylvia, Aunt Connie, Jessica Wilson
2 years ago
1 comments:
Oh Robin...I would've never guessed that you and Hannah are so tight! but now that you mention it I can totaly see it, j/k Hope you guys aren't totally frozen!
Post a Comment