Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Yesterday was our anniversary! 2 wonderful years we've been married! It seems like a lot longer than that.... in a good way :) Let me just tell you all how awesome Dennison is. I'm sorry to all you ladies out there, but MY husband is the best. He's smart, honest, loving, hilarious, and a GREAT father. He can always put a smile on my face, no matter how grumpy I am. Carter gets soooo excited when daddy gets home from work. He's everything I ever dreamed of and he's all mine. Dennison, happy anniversary, I love you!

6 comments:

connie said...

congratulations you two!! it just gets better ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats to you! It is amazing how fast it flies bye! I love your pictures.

Lacey said...

you guys are so cute, i always wanted to set dennison up with my friends because i thought he was such a cute/good guy. but i am so glad he found you, and i can just see how happy you guys are together! happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congrtz on your anniversary! What cute pictures, I'm happy for you Robin. Your baby is darling!

Laura said...

Yea on your anniversary! You guys are really a great couple, and now a great family with your cute little man!

Robin dear, I love your advice on painting! We actually were thinking of using brown and red somehow... good taste my dear!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

I remember that day!!! It seems like a long time ago to me, too, so don't worry. I am so happy the last 2 years have been wonderful for you!