Wednesday, March 12, 2008

He keeps me very busy


At least he loves books....


He used to sit on this toy all the time and just recently discovered that he can stand on it. Doesn't he look like king kong destroying a tiny town?


He crawled in here all on his own when it was full of clean laundry. I slowly emptied it out from under him and shortly thereafter, he toppled over.


He crawls the fastest when I open the refrigerator or the dishwasher.


Carter's personality is becoming very bright. He makes me laugh so much during the day. And the funniest part is he laughs at himself before I even notice what funny thing he's doing. I already can't keep up with him.... what am I gonna do when he starts walking?!

6 comments:

teamw said...

he is so cute and getting so big! hope you are all doing well in WA.

Sylvia said...

I love the picture of Carter standing at the fridge. He looks as if he knows he could have some real fun
if he could just get in there without you seeing.

Adrienne said...

Carter is getting so big! Jacob still can't crawl and he isn't even close. Lucky me :)

But Luke can both open the fridge and the dishwasher. He thinks the dishes in the dishwasher are his set of dishes because he can get at them whenever he wants. He always bringing me a dirty cup or something to fill up for him.

Lacey said...

he is so darling. it makes me nervous for those days, but also excited!

Bacons-Bits said...

Why is it that kids love to play with everything they aren't supposed to! Our one year old, Seth, loves the fridge and dishwasher too!!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Carter looks like so much fun!! I'm jealous, I think I want a baby. Haha, we've got a little while to go still. :)