Monday, July 14, 2008

Fit Jam 2008

Nautilus does this community event every year called Fit Jam. They have softball, football, rugby, and other tournaments that the community can participate in. They also have booths set up for different vendors and food and a band and much more. Lindsay and Brian came up to go with us and it was really fun! We got to see the Harlem All Stars (we thought they were the globe trotters but they weren't quite as cool, still entertaining though), we got free massages, and most importantly, we got to meet JET!!!!! If you're an American Gladiator fan like we are, you'll know exactly who I'm talking about. JET and CRUSH are our two favorite gladiators. Jet won the whole competition last season so now she's back as a gladiator. She's from Portland and she used to be a Bowflex model, I think that's how they had the connection to get her to Fit Jam. She's very pretty and skinny, that's why I'm not standing next to her. And Carter got his very own autographed picture of her! Later, Dennison played in the flag football tournament and his team played against a team full of ex-NFL players! They lost... weird, I know. He had a blast though and they live close by so he wants to be friends with them. It was a fun day.

7 comments:

teamw said...

I love the Galdiators!! looks like good times.

Sylvia said...

Cool! You guys always get to meet the coolest people ever! Oh and I like your bangs Robin. Very cute.

Lindsay said...

She's got nothing on you! You have that pregnant woman glow. I bet SHE tried not to stand next to YOU!

Sylvia said...

It might just be the lighting but you and Jet kinda look a like. Has anyone else said anything about that.

Robin said...

Dennison thinks we look alike now with my new haircut. Maybe I should put blue streaks in my hair like her... Our stomachs look the same though!

Sylvia said...

I think your stomach look better.

Walton's said...

This is Aaron. Gladiators is the best show ever.