Aww... isn't he just so cute?! We didn't do much for Halloween this year for obvious reasons. Some friends came to visit last night and we drank apple cider and ate yummy cookies. It was a nice relaxing Halloween night.
Carter didn't want to sit still for the first matching shirt picture with his baby brother.
Carter absolutely hated wearing his costume until one of his little friends came over dressed as a cat. Once he saw her all dressed up he didn't mind being in his chicken suit as much.
2 years ago
5 comments:
I love the Chicken! Where did you get it?
Happy Halloween! Your kids are adorable!
When Jane and I were looking at this post, she kept saying "I want to be a chicken for Halloween!" I had to inform her that Halloween is over...ha ha ha :)
What cute brothers they make!!
Cute, Cute boys!! Love the pumpkin hat and chicken costume!
hello sweet Robin. It's Annie on your ma's computer. i finally saw your blog and all of these sweet pictures. i read your extended version of the birthing story. you are amazing. how do you look like a supermodel when you are preg? wowser.
i will be around while you are here during christmas. we'll have to come see you for an afternoon..drink a DC together or something! luv you Robin. thanks for callin me on my bday. much luv for ya!
Annie, Dain, & Price
Post a Comment