Wednesday was a very sad day... my Mom went back home:( She was here for 10 days helping out with the boys. Carter loved having her here - he was super grumpy all day on Wednesday after she left. She made it feel so easy to have two kids! She played with Carter a lot and held Jude while I took naps. It was so great having her here. If my dad didn't miss her so much we might have just 'forgotten' to take her to the airport! So thanks Mom, for all your help and for being the best mom in the world. I'm so glad I had such a good example growing up of how a mom should be. I love you!
3 years ago
2 comments:
I haven't checked your blog in a while. I didn't realize you had your sweet baby! Congrats.
Aren't mom's the best?!?!
Post a Comment