*Carter loves eating cereal. Partly because it's delicious and partly because he can get it out of the cupboard and pour it in his bowl all by himself and partly because he's really good at eating it with his spoon. He knows he's only supposed to have it for breakfast, so he's always trying to sneak it when I'm not looking. He also gets excited when he finishes because then he can see the monkey in the bottom of his bowl.
*Carter is such a good big brother. He is always picking out toys and handing them to Jude to play with. He won't get out of the car unless we take Jude out first (maybe he's scared that we would forget about Jude?).
*Carter loves giving hugs now, and he's a really good hugger!
*Carter's vocabulary has really started coming together. He can say some really cute sentences now.*Carter only wants to go potty on the "big potty". His little training potty is now used for a stool all over the house - mostly to turn on lights and climb onto the counter.
*Carter loves to help us with whatever we're doing. His favorite is helping to unload the dishwasher.
*Carter loves talking to his "Mama" (grandma) on skype. Everytime he sees the computer he tells me, "mama! mama!"*Carter will eat anything as long as he can dip it in something.
*Carter kneels down by his bed and folds his arms every night for prayer.
I could go on and on so I'll just say that he's awesome. He's such a fun little guy and he thinks he's the boss and I guess he kind of is. I can't believe I have a two-year-old, but I also can't believe he's only been with us for two years. It's hard to remember life without him.
2 years ago
4 comments:
HAPPY B-DAY LITTLE C-TRAIN!
Happy Birthday Carter! I can't belive its been two years. Our boys are getting so old already!!!!
How is the potty training going? We have good days, and really bad days. Why does it have to be so hard!?
We love the pictures and report of the big day. We can't wait to get Carter hugs for ourselves. We love you!!!!!
Post a Comment