Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jude = Carter Jr.

Carter - 14 months

Jude - 7 months
Carter used to assume this position on purpose to try to get out of taking a nap. Jude must have slipped the other day because he was pretty upset when we found him like this.


Carter - 8 months

Jude - 7 months
I'm starting to think that it can't just be my boys that sleep like stinkbugs... unless it's genetic??


Carter - 9 months

Jude - 7 months
And they of course both love the fridge.



6 comments:

Karie said...

I will say it again, your boys are too cute!

JessWilson said...

I love the Jude/Carter pictures!! It's so fun to see the similarities (and differences) in personalities having two children.....and I know I'm a little bias but having two little boys is the best!! :)

Lindsey said...

Brooklyn would get herself stuck in the bars when she was mad that she had to sleep. I had the fridge problem too, until I got a fridge lock. It's annoying to unlock everytime you want to get in the fridge, but it was worth it and the $2 investment. I also have a lock for my dishwasher. And I need one for my glass sliding door. I should start my own baby-proofing company!

Jake Green said...

As far as looks go....

Carter = Dennison Jr.
Jude = Robin Jr. (boy version Robin)

teamw said...

what a fun post!!! i think little brothers try to be like big bros so much, and us parents get to enjoy the humor of it all :)

Unknown said...

That's great that you have those comparison pics. I've seen my kids do similar things, but never put the pictures together like that. So cute!