Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cheese and standing



Looks innocent enough....

A little more daring with only one hand

!!!!!!!!!




My baby thinks he's old enough to stand all by himself! I can't believe how fast he's growing up. He's accomplishing all of these milestones faster than Carter did so it seems Jude is growing up extra fast.

While I was taking pictures of Jude, Carter jumped in front of the camera and told me, "Carter! Carter! Cheeeeeeeeese!"


I love Jude in the background. "Hey, I thought you were taking pictures of ME!"

4 comments:

teamw said...

aHHH Jude is getting good at standing!! Cam will stand and walk ONLY if he is holding onto something. Jude will be chasing Charter before you know it! get your running shoes on :)

Jessie said...

The second child definitely goes through the milestones more quickly because they want to be just like their older sibling. I'm sure that Maren thinks that she is the exact same age as Jane...

Walton's said...

Jude is so daring and so far ahead of the twins. We're still working on sitting up on their own. Both can sit for about 30 on their own and then fall over and don't care about getting up again. As for crawling, they just get up on their hands and knees and rock. I love the pictures of Carter!!! Hailey does the same thing. It's fun having our kids so close in age.

Unknown said...

SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!