I'm going through the same thing right now! We just moved to a downstairs apartment (which is SSSSOOOOOO much nicer) and the only problem is there's no carpet in the house. I get so scared every time he pulls himself up because I just know one of these times he's going to topple over and really hurt himself! Aaaahhhhh!! I'm so paranoid ;)
By the way, I'm planning on sending you my birth story with pictures soon. I've just been really busy with the move and all. I'll get it to ya soon :) :)
3 comments:
I'm going through the same thing right now! We just moved to a downstairs apartment (which is SSSSOOOOOO much nicer) and the only problem is there's no carpet in the house. I get so scared every time he pulls himself up because I just know one of these times he's going to topple over and really hurt himself! Aaaahhhhh!! I'm so paranoid ;)
By the way, I'm planning on sending you my birth story with pictures soon. I've just been really busy with the move and all. I'll get it to ya soon :) :)
What a darling baby!!! He must have a good teacher, he will learn so much from Carter.
We love you!!!!!
Oh Robin you might have an early walker. I can't wait to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment