Last night, JUDE was the answer to a jeopardy question!! I was so excited! It was referring to the Jude in the Bible, not my son, but still it was pretty cool. That's where we got the name, after all (not from the Beatles song, sorry). So here's a tribute to my baby Jude.
we call this "grandpa gums" because it looks like he forgot to put in his dentures. not that either of HIS grandpas wears dentures :)
What's he laughing at in the last video? J was laughing at our dogs the other day - they weren't even really doing anything but he thought it was hilarious! Pretty funny. :)
I love the name Jude. "Jude" is the nickname I have for my bro, Jeremy, since he was little. I used to call him Jeremy-Jude, now just Jude. :) Great name!
7 comments:
He is so stinkin' cute!
We love your blog Robin, NEVER quit!
LOL at grandpa gums! :D
What's he laughing at in the last video? J was laughing at our dogs the other day - they weren't even really doing anything but he thought it was hilarious! Pretty funny. :)
I love the name Jude. "Jude" is the nickname I have for my bro, Jeremy, since he was little. I used to call him Jeremy-Jude, now just Jude. :) Great name!
He was laughing at Dennison playing peek-a-boo with him. Dennison can always get both boys to laugh so hard!
Wow, he's getting so BIG! What a cutie, loved the videos :)
Very cute! He is so ahead of the twins. But Maddie did get her two bottom teeth on Monday. I wish it was something more fun like crawling.
Post a Comment