Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"5-star"


Name: 5-star (for now) Because she/he is the 5th member of our family
Due: beginning of December
Looking forward to most: kicking Jude out of the "baby" position



9 comments:

Karie said...

love those first baby pictures! We love all 5 of you.

Lindsay said...

I'm so excited to see this on your blog! I'm even more excited to meet little 5 star in December. Yay for baby #3!!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

AWW love it! So exciting!! Let us know if you guys need anything!!

Brittanny said...

congrats!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! thats awesome

jennmom2000 said...

Wonderful news! Congrats all of you!

Mer said...

Congratulations!! Maybe 5-star will beat Jude and be a 10-pounder. Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy! So exciting!

Nayomee said...

Wow! Congrats!! We are excited for you. You are going to be a busy lady!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Yep, I can't wait for the boy/girl news!! It was fun to talk to you today, Bin. I REALLY want to see you as well! Those boys are just too cute, I need to give them a squeeze.

Jessie said...

That's so exciting Robin! Congratulations! Having a family of 5 is awesome!