His gift from Grandma and Grandpa. We've read it several times already.
Opening the book. All these pictures are in reverse order, fyi.
His stash that he tried to devour before Jude got out of the bath
After he takes a bath, he has to go get warm under his blue blanket on the couch. Every time.
His birthday cinnamon roll. We already celebrated his birthday last Saturday so today wasn't quite as birthday-y as it probably should've been. We did go swimming though, which is his favorite thing.
During Jude's nap, Carter brought his blanket and pillow out from his bed to take a nap on the couch.
His favorite present. A little train set with a magnetic crane that picks up the cargo. He's in heaven playing with that thing.
We went to dinner with some friends on Saturday when we were celebrating his birthday. He's watching the tortilla machine.
Playing with his train set in the car.
While Carter wasn't looking, Jude snuck in some playtime with the trains.
Opening the trains.
In order to get him to stop playing with the trains and go to bed, we told him that the trains were so tired from playing all day and needed to go to sleep. So he put them to sleep. Upside-down.
Playing with his new fishing game.
Happy about his new book
After his birthday cupcake
Jude after a birthday cupcake. He's always been so much messier than Carter ever was.
We went to the store to pick out his birthday cake and frosting. He carried them around with him the rest of the day.
And here's what Carter's been up to lately:
Dennison and Carter built this super tall tower while I was taking a Sunday nap.
Just taking a nap. Pretty sure he fell off the couch shortly after this picture.
He's got plastic bags on both hands and feet. He likes to slide around like this.
We've been building a lot of forts since it rains every day.
He is getting so big! I love the picture of him with the plastic bags on his hands and feet. Maybe you can surprise him with some large trash bags for his next birthday and skip spending money on presents!
how? how? how can I choose a favorite picture? I came looking for the one with the boy praying on the back of the papa, which i LOVE!! but the cupcake-Jude one, the two binkies, the nap on the couch (almost killed me), two boys in the baby seat, the tower during nap time........ love them all!! really keep um coming. How fun are you!?
8 comments:
You are such an awesome blogger Robin! We love the updates and I am always glad when I find them first! Yea,I won again this time. We love you!
Happy birthday Carter! Where did the last three years go? Crazy! Just so you know, I'm counting down until the 29th. I'm so excited about our date!
He is getting so big! I love the picture of him with the plastic bags on his hands and feet. Maybe you can surprise him with some large trash bags for his next birthday and skip spending money on presents!
Happy Birthday!! So cute!~ Love the train set and the tower of blocks!!
CUTE!! Happy Birthday to Carter
how? how? how can I choose a favorite picture? I came looking for the one with the boy praying on the back of the papa, which i LOVE!! but the cupcake-Jude one, the two binkies, the nap on the couch (almost killed me), two boys in the baby seat, the tower during nap time........ love them all!! really keep um coming. How fun are you!?
Happy Birthday Carter!
Happy Birthday Carter! You are going to be a great 3 year old!
Post a Comment