Tuesday, July 6, 2010

sleep issues

So now that the boys share a room, they have a hard time going to sleep at bedtime. They just play and play for hours. The other night, after they FINALLY fell asleep, I went to check on them and turn off their light and this is what I found. I almost woke them up because I started laughing so hard. I know the mess could be a lot worse and I'm glad it was mostly just blankets. My favorite part is that Carter is sleeping in the drawer that goes under the crib (Kramer would be proud). I guess he didn't have many options since his bed was stripped down to the plastic. He does that often and tells me, "I want my bed NEW!" I guess that means that he likes it without anything on it like when we brought it home from the store.

These two are trouble.



3 comments:

all about the girls said...

Lol!! Looks like my house....when Kaylee was about 18 months old, we were living with my sis and she shared a room with her cousin that was the same age....they used to dump out all the toys and we would find them asleep on top of legos!!! Ouch!!!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

LOVE it!! So cute!!

Sylvia said...

HAHAHA!! You are such a great mom.