My three bffs from high school were all going to be in town at the same time! So I decided to come join the party. The last time we were all together was at my wedding.
It was so great to see them and catch up on each other's lives.
I look like the odd-ball with my dark hair and pregnant belly
Jude and I made the journey while Carter and Dennison stayed home for a father-son weekend. Jude LOVED all the attention. He's not used to so much one-on-one time with me. Let alone all the attention from Grandma and Grandpa! He had a blast.
Jude with his new best friend. Both my boys just absolutely love my dad. I think this is such a cute picture of them! If Jude wasn't with Grandpa, he was looking for him and asking where he was.
He also loved spending time with Grandma. Who doesn't?!
Petting the kittens. This didn't last long..... he's a little too, um, rough, for such small little things.
So he decided to go chase the chickens instead.
He wasn't quite sure about the trampoline. His cousin Cache loved it though!
And of course, he had to get some swinging in.
We even got to see a glimpse of Uncle Rick while we were there! He picked a great weekend to drop in. Him and Jude were fast friends once Jude discovered the toy cat waiting outside our bedroom door in the morning, courtesy of Uncle Wink. "a CAT!!"
I got to spend a little time (not enough) with my dear friend Sylvia and her two darling little girls.
Jude with his future love Macey.
We had such a fun trip. It was so fun to see everyone. I only wish I could've spent more time with you all!
Hee hee, remember when I used to call your brother my latin lover? I don't even remember how he got that nickname now. I love the pictures of your boys with your parents. My boys are the same way, they seriously cannot get enough of my parents. And you look adorable. I can't believe you're having a GIRL!! Holy cow, so exciting. I hope I get one of those some day. :)
3 comments:
we loved having you here, come back anytime! We love you
Hee hee, remember when I used to call your brother my latin lover? I don't even remember how he got that nickname now. I love the pictures of your boys with your parents. My boys are the same way, they seriously cannot get enough of my parents. And you look adorable. I can't believe you're having a GIRL!! Holy cow, so exciting. I hope I get one of those some day. :)
I love your pregnant belly! and I love that it's going to be a girl!
Post a Comment