That's right. As of Friday night, Jude is pacifier-free. I took him to the store to pick out a toy to trade for his paci. He picked out these cute little Woody and Buzz LightYear figures. When we got home, he threw his paci in the trash. He's been going to sleep pretty well at night without it. No crying, just asking for his paci. Nap time, he has a harder time. I'm pretty sure it's because at night he has Carter with him to keep him company but at nap time he's all alone. But still, all things considered, he's doing really amazing. Now here's the pictures I took this morning of him with his new toys. The first one is not so bad, just no smile.
Then he got scared of the flash. I kept telling him to open his eyes and this is what I got.
And this
So I turned the flash off, but he didn't believe me the first time.
Then he was ok but still no smile. And it's a little blurry with no flash
0 comments:
Post a Comment