I know that there's some strong opinions about whether thumb-sucking is a good thing or a bad thing. My opinion?? It's WONDERFUL!!! This little Angel has been sleeping for 10-13 hours straight through the night ever since she was 2 months old. I give all the credit to the fact that she sucks her thumb and puts herself right to sleep. I know it might be a tough habit to break later on, but for now, I don't care about that. How long has this been going on? Let me show you :)about a week ago:




5 comments:
sooo cute. Who cares if she sucks her thumb if she is sleeping right??? Love you Bin.
Very cute!!!!
Haha, I love the timeline :) I wish Bree would suck her thumb, she just hits herself in the face and wakes herself up :P You have a very cute family, and you are great parents to them
Both my babies sucked their thumbs. Everyone tried to make me stop them so with tau I would put socks on his hands and try everything to get him to stop. Didn't do any good. Eventually I left him alone and he grew out of it. When Cali came along she did the same thing and I left her alone from the start. She grew out of it too and I have never had a problem with either of them. Yes Yes I am a pro thumb sucker with babies. Cali never even needed a pacifier at all. So nice.
My thumb suckers are my healthiest kids!! Who knows what germs they ingested along the way to help out their little immune systems!! And to all the well-meaning people who bug me about trying to get one or the other of them to stop, I always ask them if they'd like me to take away *their* chocolate!!!
Post a Comment