Just wait until he is really moving. You won't be able to keep up! And I love that you are taunting him with a video game controller. Whatever it takes to motivate them to crawl!
Hey Robin!! I hope you had a great Christmas and New Years! Carter is looking so cute and so big ... holy cow! Well, I just got a blog - I am excited cuz now we can keep in touch better! Love ya!
6 comments:
Thats exactly what Wade looks like when he gets around! So cute.
Just wait until he is really moving. You won't be able to keep up! And I love that you are taunting him with a video game controller. Whatever it takes to motivate them to crawl!
I thought the game control was funny too. Certainly he will go for that hahahaha
Hey Robin!! I hope you had a great Christmas and New Years! Carter is looking so cute and so big ... holy cow! Well, I just got a blog - I am excited cuz now we can keep in touch better! Love ya!
I can't believe it!!! look at him go! get ready, Carter will be running in no time!! it's so much fun! He IS so cute.
ps...I like the smurf background :)
Post a Comment