Saturday, January 12, 2008

meet Juanita Nikita Jones-Harris

So for my birthday, Dennison told me I could get a brand new little kitten. I've been looking online for free kittens ever since and a couple days ago I found her. Her ex-owner was calling her "Meeko" but it's obvious that her name was meant to be Juanita, so that's what we call her. I had forgotten how much energy kittens have!! She and Carter have been getting along so well. Carter chases her around the living room. She just sits and watches him scooting towards her and when he gets within a foot, she bolts to the other side of the room. Carter stops, regroups, and heads after her again. It's hilarious!! And she absolutely loves taking naps with Dennison!

2 comments:

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Wow! How fun, Robin! I am not a cat lover exactly but I like them sometimes ... and of course I'm a kitten lover! I am glad not everyone is a only a dog person ... cuz I'm not. Anyway, I'm glad you found a cute kitten! My family got Moby (the now 3 legged cat) when Katie was a baby and they still have him now that she's almost sixteen! Hopefully Carter and Juanita will enjoy some good years together.

connie said...

but what are you going to tell Oliver and Leroy?