Carter just keeps getting bigger and cuter every day. I don't know exactly what it is about these pictures that makes me love them so much but I sure do. I think they just show his personality so well... always happy and smiling.
And then grab the camera....
2 years ago
4 comments:
those pics did make me smile :) Carter is getting so big and you can tell his personality is comming out..I love watching little kids grow! and your little kitten is so cute and I think he is much more comfortable with his new name, you can just tell in the pics that he likes it
ps..maybe it's just my computer, but your blog always pulls up 2007 and then I have to get 2008 posts from the archive...any ideas on how I can fix that? i know i'm a spaz so it could just be me...
Love the pictures of "baby carter" as Dylan still calls him. We hope all is going well for you guys but love to see what your up to on your blog!
Carter is so cute! seeing these pictures makes us miss you all even more, and wish that we were just down the street. Kiss him for us! we love you
Sooo Cute! He IS getting so big. He looks like he's starting to fill out.
Post a Comment