Monday, May 19, 2008

for Katie

Four jobs I have had:
1. Perfect Tan - and I had the perfect tan and probably some skin cancer

2. Von Curtis Salon
3. Brent Brown Toyota
4. ASAP Appraisals - He still won't let me quit!

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Zoolander

2. The Notebook
3. Bridget Jones' Diary
4. Dumb and Dumber


Four places I have lived:
1. McCall, ID

2. Provo, UT
3. Pleasant Grove, UT
4. Vancouver, WA

Four TV show I watch:
1. The Office
2. American Idol
3. Lost
4. What not to wear-until we canceled our cable:(


Four places I have been:
1. California

2. Salem, OR
3. Arizona
4. Hawaii!


Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. My Mom

2. Lindsay
3. Dennison sends me a lot of funny things
4. Facebook

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Peanut Butter

2. French Toast
3. Chocolate chip cookies
4. anything Mexican

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Europe
2. Tahiti
3. Hawaii
4. Utah to see my family and friends


Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. a new baby!
2. Carter turning 1

3. Jake and Sylvia coming to visit us and 2 visits from my parents (right mom?)
4. MOVING OUT OF OUR APARTMENT!!!!

Four friends I am tagging:
1. Lindsay

2. Sylvia
3. Aunt Connie
4. Laura

2 comments:

Bob said...

Yeah! Brent Brown Toyota. Since you listed it as a favorite job, I am taking that as a personal compliment. woo!

The Original TomKat said...

Thanks for being a good sport! Hope you guys had a good Memorial Day. Let's get together soon!