I am SOOOO jelouse! Tau wont walk AT ALL. Maybe one step to get from the table to the couch but that is about it. Stupid child rolled at 2 months but wont walk when kids younger are starting to walk just fine. LOL
Good job Carter!!! I'm very impressed. His hair is getting so long and curly! I love it. He looks older and I just saw him like three weeks ago! Must be time for another get together.
2 comments:
I am SOOOO jelouse! Tau wont walk AT ALL. Maybe one step to get from the table to the couch but that is about it. Stupid child rolled at 2 months but wont walk when kids younger are starting to walk just fine. LOL
Good job Carter!!! I'm very impressed. His hair is getting so long and curly! I love it. He looks older and I just saw him like three weeks ago! Must be time for another get together.
Post a Comment