Since we don't know when we'll be able to come back to Utah for a visit next, Jake, Sylvia, and Tori decided to take matters into their own hands and come see us!! We were all very excited to see them and Dennison compared the night before their arrival to Christmas Eve.... very appropriate. The Greens have been wonderful friends. The kind that we can "stop by" their house right around dinner time if we're ever "in the area". We could always call them 5 minutes before we want to hang out and they'd come on over. And best of all, they get all our silly jokes! The following pictures are from our weekend of fun. And I can't believe we didn't get a single picture of all 6 of us!! All these pictures aren't in any particular order, sorry. This is Carter and Dennison at Cannon Beach.
Carter's hair got so curly in the ocean wind! It was very cute.
Carter and Tori got to be pretty good friends. Carter thought he had a new toy to play with and Tori was such a good sport about it! They did a lot of the same things. Nap time for instance.
And cry time
The Greens down by the river. This was right before we skipped rocks and a brick.
Carter thought it was hilarious when Tori rode in his stroller.
Carter always wanted to be close to Tori. He tried a lot of things like poking her eyes, grabbing her legs, biting her head, stepping on her stomach, just fun stuff like that. Good thing Tori has a secret crush on him so she didn't get too upset.
Carter absolutely loves riding on Dad's shoulders. He has perfect little ear handles and can see so much more cool stuff.
The fam at Seaside.
Aren't they so cute together?! It was such a fun weekend with the Greens. Thanks for coming to see us! We miss you already and Carter keeps looking around the house just in case you're hiding somewhere. Next time we see you Tori can give Carter a little payback. ULTIMATE PUNCH!
2 years ago
1 comments:
I wish more people thought I was funny like you. This morning I went to an aerobics group at church and I was very uncoordinated at kicking, punching, jumping, and twirling my arms all at the same time. So I just started doing my own thing. I know I had to look crazy, funny, but no one even smiled. I started to laugh at myself and just knew you would be laughing too if you were there.
Post a Comment