I made this cute monkey blanket for 4h(fourth Harris, the new baby). I thought monkeys to be appropriate since his big brother is already so monkey-like!
And here's a blanket I finished for Carter. I started it when I was still pregnant with him....
And of course, the wedding scrapbook! Yes, I finally finished it after 2 1/2 years!!!! It turned out pretty cool, so I guess it was worth the wait.
So now I've run out of projects. I know I'll be super busy here pretty soon but in the meantime, I don't quite know what to do with myself!
2 years ago
3 comments:
Those blankets are so cute. Maybe your next 'project' should be some walking or hiking if you want to be early. ;D
Cute, cute blankets and Carter is a doll! I love the picture of him standing by the door watching the kids with his ball! We usually go to California for Christmas but we may stay home this year (we say that every year but always end up going). But let us know when you'll be in town and hopefully we can get together so all of the little boy cousins (2nd cousins?) can play together. :)
remember when we made a quilt together for jamie and cam? I still have to finish my little Cameron's crib bumper, thanks for the motivation!! and your quilt are super cute!
Post a Comment