You are one hot momma! I keep waiting for your call. Whenever I come home to a messege on my answering machine I'm like, "It's Robin and she's in labor!" and then it never is. Do some trampoline jumping! I'm so excited!
but you look SO cute!! I am excited to see pics of when little fourth (is that what you called him?) makes his blog debue (is that how you spell that? sound it out if you have to, sorry)Good luck in with the delivery!
9 comments:
I hope I look like you in 10 weeks!
Man girl, you look so SKINY! I'm seriouse. I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant. Good luck with everything!!!!!
These pics are so awesome...I remember that stage of pregnancy all too well.
Don't worry Robin, the baby will come and very soon you will not be pregnant...it will be amazing.
Good luck, I hope everything goes well.
You are one hot momma! I keep waiting for your call. Whenever I come home to a messege on my answering machine I'm like, "It's Robin and she's in labor!" and then it never is. Do some trampoline jumping! I'm so excited!
You look cute! Weren't you early with Carter? So I'll be expecting pictures anytime now.
Good luck!
oh my gosh you look amazing! i know you don't feel like it, but you do! good luck with the labor when it comes! keep us posted!
I was wondering...you look fabulous!
but you look SO cute!! I am excited to see pics of when little fourth (is that what you called him?) makes his blog debue (is that how you spell that? sound it out if you have to, sorry)Good luck in with the delivery!
Good to hear!! How much longer??
Post a Comment