Sunday, October 26, 2008

he has made his entrance...

This is Jude Leon
He was over 9 lbs!!
Me in front of the birth tub. Doing a water birth was so awesome!! Believe it or not, this was about an hour before Jude was born. Hypnobirthing is pretty awesome, too.
Daddy and Jude. I think he looks a lot like Carter in this picture.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

I can't believe my little friend Robin had a 9 lb baby! I thought Brooklyn was big (8lbs,12oz). You look so cute in that posing pic. I can't believe you were just about to have a baby. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how happy and relaxed you look in that pic! You give me hope!! :D

Congratulations!! He looks pretty darn perfect. :)

Lindsay said...

Just as cute as I remember him! I'm so happy for you and I'm glad I got to play with Carter while his little brother was being born. I can't wait to see you guys again this week when Carter and Jude's grandma is visiting!

Lacey said...

wow congratulations! i love his name! so cute! i want to hear more about your water birth, so awesome, so interesting! you look amazing!

teamw said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you guys. I've been checking your blog EVERY DAY for this post. I'm with Lindsay, I can't believe YOU had a 9 lb baby! and yeah, please do tell more about the water birth, b/c if babies get bigger with each one I'm going to need an alternitive :)
hope you are feeling well, Carter is adjusting and you get some sleep...
oh BTW we just found out Cameron is alergic to ALL Johnson and Johnson products (apparently fairly common) so we have now gone to Aveeno, crazy huh?
anyway...takes lots of pics and blog my cuz blog!

Mer said...

Congrats, Robin!!! I too want to hear more about the water birth. You're amazing, and he is adorable!

Summer said...

Oh jealousy! I want to hear more about your water birth! I'm soooo interested in doing a water birth but the hospitals my insurance covers don't do it here. Did you do hypnobirthing with Carter? I'm gearing up for my second hypnobirthing experience. Hopefully this one goes as well as my first one did! He's a cutie and I love the name!

Brittanny said...

congratulations! I want to hear more about how it all went. He is so cute. Now what are you going to do with two little boys running around? Good luck with everything!

Oh, my sister did hipnobirthing and had a nine pound baby naturally after 27 hours of labor. I really want to look into it. Tau was natural but I think I could do it better next time.

The Original TomKat said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. A 9 pounder eh? Good work. I love the picture of you about to step into the tub...so model-y

Jessie said...

Congratulations girl! That is so exciting...

Hypnobirthing and a water birth, that is all so exotic and exciting. So you loved it huh? I'll have to get some info on that from you for my next baby...I'm curious.

Well, I hope everything is going well. You guys are such a wonderfully cute little family!