First of all, here's a cute one of Jude
Carter will eat anything if he can use a fork or spoon or if there's something to dip it in.
He also likes to be as close to Jude as possible. If that means laying on top of him, so be it!
He also really likes bread dough...?? He will not leave me alone when I'm making bread! He is constantly asking for a piece of the dough to eat. I found these little finger caves in 3 of the loaves that were rising on the counter.
He curled up right next to Jude to continue one of his naps.
And this is just a cute picture. It's kinda hard to see with the magnets in the background but I put a little gel in his hair (it was a special occasion- lunch with Lindsay!) and it was just the cutest thing.
2 years ago
5 comments:
That is so weird because Noel lives bread dough too. It must come from the Haws side. Someone will have to keep an eye on Grqndpa next time tree is some fresh dough around.
Your boys are so cute. :)
so cute! #3 and 5 are my favs!
Lunch with Lindsay IS a special occasion. I love hanging out with you and your boys. When shall we meet again?
Your boys are super cute! My girls are all about dip too.
Post a Comment