This is a fun idea. The first 5 people to leave a comment on this post will receive something hand-made from ME!! And it will be awesome.
So, here are the rules:
1. leave your comment with a link to your email or blog
2. you must agree to pay it forward by doing the same on your blog, or if you don't have a blog on Facebook or email
3. wait patiently for your handmade item
4. pay your own item forward!
Don't be scared to join the fun!!!
2 years ago
4 comments:
ya we are first to comment.
myradfamily.blogspot.com
we love free stuff. i
we want a hand made ferrari
if i post twice do i get two free things? :)
jakegreens.blogspot.com
I found your blog through Katie's... we met like a year ago at a dinner at her house. So this is random, but if you're passing out hand-made trinkets then I'll sign up! this sounds like a fun idea!
porterhouserock.net
Amanda Porter
Sounds great Robin, I'm in! -Jess
bradandjessie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment