Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I just realized that I'm never in any pictures because I always have the camera. So here's some self portraits with the boys. ha ha



Carter has to sleep with all of these stuffed animals. After a nap or in the morning he brings all of them out of his room and then when it's time to go back to bed, he takes them all back to his bed. He tries to carry them all at the same time and it reminds me of Gus-gus on Cinderella with the chicken food.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

yay, I finally get to "see" you! :) You're so pretty, and have a beautiful smile. I didn't know Den plays rugby! Wow - I've always heard it's a pretty rough sport. Nice battle-wound! :)

Karie said...

Robin, you are so beautiful!
We love your blog, and today I saw your new pictures before dad.
And Dennison looks so tough with that black eye!
Remember that we love and miss you all.

Sylvia said...

Oh I love your hair, it is so shiny and long.

I have been meaning to call because Carter sent Tori the best birthday card ever. It made me laugh.
Thanks

Walton's said...

Hailey does the same thing. It must be an age thing. Hailey also has learned to use it as an excuse to get out of bed, so watch out. Your boys are so cute.

The Original TomKat said...

I love Gus-gus! I can just picture Carter carefully fitting all of the animals, then using his teeth to hold the last one! So funny!

connie said...

Im thinking Jude looks like Steve your brother. Am I the only one that sees , (not steese,) it?

teamw said...

you guys all look so good!!! funny how us moms are never in pics huh ?!?!? way to get in there!!

Mer said...

Ow-ow! (that one's for you), and Aaawwww (that one's for the boys). I LOVE your dark hair! I also love Carter's little gaggle of stuffed animals. Caden sleeps with a whole zoo, as well. A monkey, gorilla, frog, panda, and a big plastic crocodile. Kids. :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures with the boys. That one of Jude smiling is awesome!! :) Funny comment about Gus Gus too :D

Holly said...

Hey Sweetie; I love stopping by your blog now and then. It's so fun to keep up with you and your cute babies. Oh, and by the way, you sure look beautiful. Remember to get into alot more of those pictures, you won't regret it as the years pass. Sure love you, Aunt holly