I'm finally doing it. Going private with the bloggy blog. Let me know if you want an invite.
of course we want an invitation!
Can I get an invite?
Me too, please!
Me too! Me too!!
pretty please!
Invite me! brandy_lynn33@hotmail.com
lindseyabell@gmail.com
Yes please!! lcdastrup@gmail.com
Me too! :) jesswilson78@gmail.com
We'd love an invite! Kadeeduclos@gmail.com. I love reading about your cute boys!
This is your Dad and I would also like an invite...
Hey!! Im totally one of your followers!1102connie@gmail.com
I would love an invite,alishaduclos@gmail.com
dont forget me! If you please :)independentlaura@gmail.com
I would like to follow along. cheryn_marie@hotmail.comThanks!
yes please!
Hello - haven't been here in a while, but I'd like to keep in touch - so I'd love an invite. :) Thanks.
meeeeee brittannybabs@yahoo.com
me too. soccerhed@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
19 comments:
of course we want an invitation!
Can I get an invite?
Me too, please!
Me too! Me too!!
pretty please!
Invite me! brandy_lynn33@hotmail.com
lindseyabell@gmail.com
Yes please!! lcdastrup@gmail.com
Me too! :) jesswilson78@gmail.com
We'd love an invite! Kadeeduclos@gmail.com. I love reading about your cute boys!
This is your Dad and I would also like an invite...
Hey!! Im totally one of your followers!
1102connie@gmail.com
I would love an invite,
alishaduclos@gmail.com
dont forget me! If you please :)
independentlaura@gmail.com
I would like to follow along. cheryn_marie@hotmail.com
Thanks!
yes please!
Hello - haven't been here in a while, but I'd like to keep in touch - so I'd love an invite. :) Thanks.
meeeeee brittannybabs@yahoo.com
me too. soccerhed@hotmail.com
Post a Comment