Carter makes me laugh so much every day. He's so creative and is always coming up with something.... He has really taken a liking to this little stuffed cat. He wraps him up in his blanket and carries him around.
He WILL NOT let me put clothes on him anymore. He has to do it all himself. If I do manage to put something on, he will take it off and put it right back on himself and then say, "I did it!" The proper order of the different articles of clothing is yet to be learned. As well as the fact that you really only need one shirt on at a time.
My older brother has always liked the "sharp edges" of blankets, sheets, whatever. He, in fact, just asked my mom where he could buy some sharp edged sheets. Carter is following in his footsteps, it seems.
The other day, Carter put his shoes on, came and gave me a kiss and said, "bye! going work!" He then got on his tricycle and headed for the front door. Then he wanted me to help him open it. It was hilarious. Then yesterday he did it again, only this time he took his cat to work with him.
3 comments:
Carter is SO cute! It was so nice to be with you and have a good dose of Jude and Carter for ourselves. We love you!!!
Ahhh, what a cute, funny kid!! I wish I could meet your cute boys. :( Eventually!!
What a cute boy!!
Post a Comment