It's been a beautiful summer here. Yesterday and today it's been rain, rain, rain, rain..... you get the idea. So last night, we got Carter some new rain boots since he's long outgrown the ones from last winter. He's been wearing them ever since, including to church today. On our way there, he loved running through the puddles. Unfortunately for everyone, he fell head first into one of the deeper ones so he was pretty wet once we got there. On the way home, we stopped to take some pictures. It's a good thing he likes the rain, cause there's plenty more in store for us.
He looks so much like Dennison in that top picture! Love that sweater. What a cute kid! Also, I love rain. Carter and I could be great friends. Except I don't have cool boots.
I do, I do, want a privite invite! I can surely see why you are deciding to do this. I added a feedjet to my sight and people from all over are looking at my blog. It's not that good.
4 comments:
He is so cute!!! So much fun!!!
He looks so much like Dennison in that top picture! Love that sweater. What a cute kid! Also, I love rain. Carter and I could be great friends. Except I don't have cool boots.
I do, I do, want a privite invite! I can surely see why you are deciding to do this. I added a feedjet to my sight and people from all over are looking at my blog. It's not that good.
hee hee hee!!! He is so cute!
Post a Comment