Monday, March 29, 2010

carter language

"Donkey Chips"


"Dog Cereal"

(because it looks like dog food, of course. How does he know what dog food looks like, you might ask?? Good question.)


"Fire water"

(we should probably put a stop to this - we get some funny looks at restaurants. Like we would really give our boys actual fire water. Come on.)

3 comments:

Jessie said...

My girls call soda, "Daddy's spicy drink."

all about the girls said...

Love the fire water!!

Kristi said...

I think I might start calling it fire water! My kids call Mountain Dew "Daddy's Yucky Pop" and they call Coke/Pepsi "A Large Diet" because whenever my mom has them, she goes to a drive through and that's what she orders! Once I was at a drive through and when I asked Nicole what she wanted, she said she wanted a large diet! I love kids!