Carter got himself dressed.... in Jude's clothes. He refused to change into his own clothes, so he looked like a goober all day long. whatever.
But then it got better. He put his boots on. Yes, the boots that are 2 sizes too big (we bought them for next winter) so he's constantly tripping over them, that he ALWAYS wears, everyday, all day, rain, shine, with shorts, to church, around the house, you name it. And this is his stubborn face because I was telling him to change his clothes. He just looked at me like I was the crazy one.
This is his sad face. Too bad he over-uses it so it's kind of lost it's power.
He can be kind of a faker
Looking like a monkey on Daddy's leg.
I just love how cute and little Jude is. He fits right into our arms and he's so cuddly. I also love how he holds onto our hands or fingers when we hold him like this.
I was holding Jude and Carter wanted in on the action. Jude wasn't as excited about this idea as Carter was. Ah, brothers.
3 comments:
more wonderful pictures Robin, and the commentary is great too.
It looks like you got your hair cut again.
We love you!!!
You are all so cute!!! Your boys sound about the same as our kiddos. We need to come visit you guys again soon!
Robin, hunny, you look so good!! I love these pics, especially the way Carter prays, that's awesome. Cute boys, growing up fast!!
Post a Comment