I think it all started with Dennison "taking" Carter's nose.
The other day I walked in the house and Carter ran to show me that he had "taken" Daddy's face and it was now in his hands. Then he ran back over and put Daddy's face back on Daddy. He got more creative as the game progressed, switching Mommy's and Jude's face, or putting his face on his stuffed animals. He always remembers whose face is where and they must be put back in proper order before the game can end. Then, they started throwing faces back and forth.
It's so fun to watch his little mind work.
Side note: Didn't I marry an amazing guy??
The other day I walked in the house and Carter ran to show me that he had "taken" Daddy's face and it was now in his hands. Then he ran back over and put Daddy's face back on Daddy. He got more creative as the game progressed, switching Mommy's and Jude's face, or putting his face on his stuffed animals. He always remembers whose face is where and they must be put back in proper order before the game can end. Then, they started throwing faces back and forth.
It's so fun to watch his little mind work.
Side note: Didn't I marry an amazing guy??
3 comments:
Fun game Robin, and to think Dennison is the brains behind it all. One of the best parts is hearing Carter laugh.
We love you!!!
love this!! Of course I will take your pictures!
My girls and Brad make up games like this all the time! I think it is hilarious! I wish that I were as creative as they are :)
Great video! I like the line "do you want more cheese? it's on the floor buddy..." you must have clean floors ha ha ha...Also, "Daddy can't play, he's cuttin' the cheese..." too funny.
p.s. thanks for emailing me your bread recipe so promptly, I'm going to get you mine soon...
Post a Comment