Our little Jude is two years old today! Where do I even start to tell you about Jude....
He's SO MUCH FUN! Totally crazy and full of life and energy. He seriously never stops talking. He's got a great vocabulary and can hold conversations with anyone. He especially loves talking to Carter. And by talking, I mean arguing because it makes Carter so mad and Jude thinks it's the best game he's ever thought of. He will argue with him about anything just to get a reaction from Carter. When he's bored, he doesn't look for toys to play with, he looks for emotions to play with.
He tries to sing the ABC's but skips about half of the letters. He can count to ten, but usually skips 1 and 2 and just starts off with 3. He wants to do everything himself now. He loves to sing. He and Carter will often sing songs to each other as they're going to sleep.
He has the sweetest personality but he can also be a real stinker. Just ask anyone in nursery. I think they've all seen/felt the "crazy" of Jude. He's got a "do it my way" type of personality and no one can change his mind. He doesn't like being told what to do (who does?!) but he's usually very willing to help if you ask in the right way. He gives really great hugs. He sometimes tells Carter to go to time-out "right NOW!". I have to remind him that I'm the boss. He definitely acts like a two-year-old :)
He loves having books read to him and he always chooses the biggest one he can find. His new favorite thing to say is, "you can't catch me!" And then he runs away. If you don't chase him, he will keep saying it until you do. He LOVES cars. Most kids take stuffed animals to bed, he takes cars to bed. He also loves animals and he makes animal noises all day long.
He is a serious climber. He will climb on anything and everything, just like his big brother. We don't call him "monkey boy" for nothin.
He is always making us laugh. He is so fun and crazy and sweet. He is just so dang cute and gets away with a lot because of it :)
He tries to sing the ABC's but skips about half of the letters. He can count to ten, but usually skips 1 and 2 and just starts off with 3. He wants to do everything himself now. He loves to sing. He and Carter will often sing songs to each other as they're going to sleep.
He has the sweetest personality but he can also be a real stinker. Just ask anyone in nursery. I think they've all seen/felt the "crazy" of Jude. He's got a "do it my way" type of personality and no one can change his mind. He doesn't like being told what to do (who does?!) but he's usually very willing to help if you ask in the right way. He gives really great hugs. He sometimes tells Carter to go to time-out "right NOW!". I have to remind him that I'm the boss. He definitely acts like a two-year-old :)
He loves having books read to him and he always chooses the biggest one he can find. His new favorite thing to say is, "you can't catch me!" And then he runs away. If you don't chase him, he will keep saying it until you do. He LOVES cars. Most kids take stuffed animals to bed, he takes cars to bed. He also loves animals and he makes animal noises all day long.
He is a serious climber. He will climb on anything and everything, just like his big brother. We don't call him "monkey boy" for nothin.
He is always making us laugh. He is so fun and crazy and sweet. He is just so dang cute and gets away with a lot because of it :)
I really don't know why, but every time we said "Happy Birthday" to him today, he got all grumpy and informed us that it was NOT his birthday. He is so silly. He ran away and hid when we tried to sing happy birthday to him.
4 comments:
Oh Jude, what a sweet boy! I love his crazy! You're boys are really looking so grown up these days.
Wow! TWO YEARS! I remember him clearly as a newborn because that was the firs time I met you. He was so sweet and little and you were like a wonderwoman-mother, so calm with a wonderful birth story.
Happy Birthday JUDE!
Happy Birthday Jude!
I loved hearing all about Jude! What an awesome, funny kid. I wonder what Max will be like at that age ....
Post a Comment