Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Robin's little birds

These boys are so silly! One night Jude's blanket was kind of in a nest shape and he kept wanting me to "come sit in this hole with me." So I made it into a better "nest" and we sat in it together. Then Carter had to have one. Then they had to have nests on their beds to sleep in. Then in the morning they had to bring their nests out to the living room and drink some milk in them. Then they wanted them on the couch to watch cartoons. And so it continued until we moved (new house pictures to come, once it's a little more presentable). I think their new beds have made them forget about their nests.




3 comments:

Lindsay said...

What cute little birds in their nests! Your boys make me smile, and so do you!

Karie said...

I knew we picked out the right name for you! Your boys are adorable as usual, I am so excited to be with you all!

Kadee said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't wait to see what your little girl will be like. Good luck over the next few weeks!