Friday, November 26, 2010

a sneak peak at the new casa

So our house is slowly coming together. It's usually a mess these days, so I haven't taken pictures. It's amazing what you just cannot accomplish in a day when you're 8.5 months pregnant. Someday, my house will be clean and put together enough to take pictures to share. That day, however, is not today.
But in the meantime, this room is quite clean. Because the boys never go in it. I just finished making this bedding and wall decor for baby girl Harris so I snapped a few pictures to show off. We painted the walls, the trim and closet doors, the crib, and the dresser. I think it turned out super cute and I can't wait to show our daughter her room!


Have I gone a little crazy for all things pink and girly since finding out we're having a girl? Perhaps.
Am I ashamed?
Not at all.



6 comments:

Kadee said...

I love it! So cute and girlie! Good job.

Lindsay said...

I love it! It all turned out so great! Now she just needs to make her debut!

Amy and Jon said...

Wow! I can't believe you made all of that! It's adorable and I can't wait for the big arrival!

JessWilson said...

So Cute!! Great job and thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth said...

So cute! You did a great job. And I totally support going a little crazy for all things girly- especially after 2 boys.

Kristi said...

Yay for baby girls! I love the girly room. Hopefully you're in labor right this second and she'll be here soon. Good luck tonight!!!!