Sunday, November 28, 2010

Carter

Carter mostly doesn't take naps anymore. Maybe once a week, he'll be tired enough to fall asleep during quiet time while Jude's napping. This is not the first time that he's fallen asleep while doing something else. That's a banana in his hand, with only one or two bites gone. He was really tired.

Then later that day, I was talking to him and kept seeing something blue in his hair behind his ear. I thought I was just seeing things but upon closer inspection, he had stashed his dolphin toy on top of his ear.

He makes me laugh all the time.

4 comments:

Karie said...

Your boys are super cute, and their sister will be too! Can't wait to see you next week, I love you.

Elizabeth said...

Cute! Now, is this the same dolphin that he had tucked into the back of his swim shorts at the splash park this summer? Too funny!

The Bluemel Family said...

That's awesome!

Megan M said...

lol You've got a thinker there! ;D