Little Miss Vienna is 4 months old!
She weighs a woppin 12 pounds(14%) and is 25 3/4 inches (92%)
As I'm going through pictures of her, I've noticed that most of them are of her and Carter together. It seems that these two are always close by each other.
Carter ran to her room to get a hair bow for her and then put it on all by himself.
Carter reading to her after our picnic.
She is still a little angel. She can roll over both ways and doesn't hate tummy time as much as the boys did. She's getting really good at grabbing things and is very interested in everything going on around her.
I put her hair in pigtails for church today and Jude told me, "I don't want Vienna's hair like that!"
Haha, I don't know what he has against pigtails.
We sure love our baby girl!





8 comments:
She's so cute! I love the pigtails. And that picture of Carter reading to her is just about the sweetest thing ever- and she looks like she is loving it too.
I LOVE the pigtails! Adorable. I can't believe how much she has grown in the past month!
Your little girl is getting so big! She's adorable!
SHe is beautiful!! I love the pictures. With those stats I think she'll be tall and skinny like her Mama.
Oh my heck, she is just too cute!! The pigtails.....love it!! And all the cute pictures!!
It's the Magical Baby!! I love this little girl :-)
She is an angel! Darling pictures Robin, we sure love your kids!!! And you and Dennison too.
What a pretty little girl! I love her piggie tails...
Post a Comment